Technology is changing the way that cities, communities, businesses, NGOs and people access what they need. SmartUse.Global provides the insight and network combined with the technology to enable a multi-stakeholder transition to a more circular economy.
- Enabling the identification of under-utilised assets and increasing their visibility
- Removing the silos and promoting collaboration within and across organisations
- Supporting decreased expenditures as well as identifying new revenue streams
- Catalysing the development of new networks and clusters for collaborative asset utilisation.
- Providing organisations of all sizes and across multiple locations the data to understand and optimise asset usage
- Enabling innovative business models such as Product-as-a-Service for new and existing businesses;
- Integration with public library systems supporting Product-as-a-Utility, easing the socio-economic pressure on individuals and families.
Creating economic, social and environmental impact.
SmartUse.Global is a member of a United Nations registered partnership supporting the Sustainable Development Goals
Supporting and connecting a variety of stakeholders via the SmartNesodden.no initiative, as well as the Nordics first ‘Library of Things’ providing an entire community with access to what they need, when they need it.
Innovatører pitcher sine smartbyløsninger. Innovatører finnes over alt. Klikk knappen ovenfor og se flere ideer.